In life lately

Upgrading life


Hello there!

I am Anna Dusek and I work as an internal auditor and process manager for an multinational company. Currently I am based in Charlotte, North Carolina (USA) but had moved quite a bit through  life.

Photography is my passion but is currently on the sidelines because, you know, bills to pay scream a little louder and I do love my job.


I miss posting and sharing my pictures. I have so many and they only go from camera to hard drive and I am not getting much exposure or enjoyment without sharing them.

So here I am, back to blogging in hopes to be able to do more with my photos then just archive.



All my photos are taken with Canon equipment, GoPro or iPhone. For the next 3 months, I will challenge myself to travel only with a 35mm lens and to develop my skills with this pristine lens.

Let's see where life will take me this year?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment